Translation Office certified by the Australian Embassy in Cairo
Alsun Translation Services (ATS) is one of the most important leading translation offices certified by various embassies in the Arab Republic of Egypt, especially the Australian Embassy, as ATS has a wide experience of more than 15 years in the field of certified translation where it has provided translation services in various legal, technical and certified fields. ATS provides its services with the highest quality and it is keen to offer the best prices to its valued customers.
ATS provides its services in the field of certified translation for embassies, the public and private sectors and government authorities, and provides certified translation of various types of documents, contracts, visas and immigration papers.
The best prices and the highest quality
ATS strives to provide certified translation with the highest quality as per our quality assurance standards and at the best prices that suit all clients.
Experience and efficiency
ATS has a wide experience and efficiency in the field of certified translation for more than a decade, with a group of certified translators.
Speed and accuracy
ATS combines speed and extreme accuracy in the certified translation, as you can receive the translated files within only 24 hours.
Translators certified by the Australian Embassy in Cairo
ATS provides certified translation in various fields through a highly qualified professional translators. The international translators certified by a large number of embassies, especially the Australian Embassy, enjoy a high degree of language specialization. Due to the experience of ATS’s translators and reviewers, they are qualified to provide the highest quality of certified translation services for all immigration documents and papers and travel visas. ATS provides certified translation for the following documents that you need to obtain travel visa from the Australian Embassy:
- Passport and personal ID.
- Criminal record.
- Medical registers.
- Certificates, such as the academic certificates.
- Bank account statement.
- Official contracts, such as the contracts of marriage, divorce and ownership.
Conditions of the translation certified by the Australian Embassy
ATS complies with all the applicable standards and conditions of the Australian Embassy in Cairo while translating the relevant documents and papers. The Embassy’s conditions of certified translation include:
- Making a declaration concerning the translation accuracy and its conformity with the original document.
- Affixing the translated document by signature of the translator or the certified translation office.
- Writing the certified translator’s data.
- Affixing the document by a certified translation stamp.
- Writing translation date on the translated document.
What are the documents needed to obtain Australian visa?
There are many documents that require certified translation, including:
- Application form of the Australian visa.
- University certificate.
- Bank account statement for the last six months.
- Movement certificate.
- Coverage letter showing the purpose of the journey and the period of stay.
- Document of health insurance for travel.
- Travel ticket.
- Applicant’s family record.
ATS punctually provides translation certified by the Australian Embassy for all the above-mentioned documents.
Learn about the types of visas offered by the Australian Embassy in Cairo
There are multiples visas of travel to Australia. The documents necessary for the certified translation vary according to the purpose of travel visa. Know with ATS the different types of visas:
- Tourist visa: This visa is granted for the purpose of tourism and visiting the family and relatives.
- Business visa: This visa is granted concerning the travel for business purposes.
- Transit visa: This visa is granted for the purpose of traveling to a specific country through one of the airports in Australia.
- Study visa: This visa is granted for the purposes of travel for study and learning.
- Immigrant Visa: This visa is granted for the purposes of immigration for work or study.
Question and Answer
Is the translation provided by ATS certified by the Australian Embassy in Cairo?
ATS is classified as one of the best translation offices certified by the Australian Embassy in Cairo, as it provides all certified translation services in all fields.
When can I receive the translated documents?
Documents can be received within 24 hours as agreed with the client and with the highest standards of quality.
How to calculate the certified translation price at ATS?
Translation price depends on the count of words which is calculated on the basis of every 200 words per page. The price per page depends on the language pair and type of document.
How much does it cost to get Australian visa?
Fees of Australia Visa: about 2060 Australian Dollars.
What are the conditions of immigration to Australia?
1. Strong command of English. 2. Obtaining IELTS Certificate. 3. Obtaining an academic certificate equivalent to the Australian diploma. 4. Applicant will not be more than 45 years old.
How to communicate with ATS?
ATS always strives to provide all means of convenience to its customers. So, files can be sent and received through: Tel: 01097338844 | Email: 24/7 | Visiting one of our branches in the Fifth | Settlement or Nasr City