- 1 Scientific and Technical Translation
- 2 Scientific and Technical Translation Services
- 3 The difference between Technical Translation and Scientific Translation
- 4 Certified Translator of the Scientific and Technical Field
- 5 Q & A
- 6 How can I contact you?
- 7 What are the branches of Al Alsun for certified translation?
- 8 How is the translation price calculated?
- 9 How can I pay for the translation services I get?
Scientific and Technical Translation
Scientific and technical translation is one of the most important types of translations, which is concerned with the translation of scientific and technical texts depending on the meaning of the concept. It also requires a specialization and extreme accuracy in translating sentences and terms, without prejudice or change of the meaning. The error in this type of translation costs a lot of time and effort. Technical and scientific translation is also considered one of the most distinguished and expensive types of translations. Thus, the translator must be a specialist and a scholar in the field of scientific and technical translation that he is working on, or at least familiar with all new terms, phrases and news in the field of scientific and technical translation in which he is specialized, and he must have no less than 4 years of experience in an accredited translation office.
Translation of Engineering Research
We provide translation for all research on engineering and development of equipment, machinery and electronics.
Translation of Chemistry and Physics Documents
We provide translation for all texts related to fields such as chemistry, physics, mathematics, scientific papers, patents, and scientific studies of specific topics.
We provide scientific translation for everything related to the sciences of medicine, pharmacology and biology. The scientific translation is usually concerned with texts, studies and documents published by experts and specialists around the world.
Scientific and Technical Translation Services
The importance of accuracy and quality in providing technical and scientific translation
In light of the technological and scientific revolution, the demand for scientific and technical translation has increased recently, and its importance has increased in all fields and in various languages.
- The difficulty of technical translation lies in the information and terminology it carries that require specialists and scholars to transfer them from one language to another smoothly without prejudice to the meaning to be translated.
- It also requires great skill and accuracy that cannot be performed by a translator who is not specialized or not experienced in this type of translation. Its importance also lies in transferring complex scientific research from one language to another, with highly specialized scientific terms and equations.
- There are no possibilities for error in this type of translation. Therefore, you must approach an accredited translation office to obtain a certified translation based on accuracy and quality.
Accordingly, does not only require mastery of the translated language, but the scientific and technical translator must be fully familiar with the original language in which the scientific text is written, and be familiar with terminology accurately, so that he can translate a reliable and negotiable text. Alsun Translation Services provides accurate scientific and technical translation, relying on a group of professional translators.
The difference between Technical Translation and Scientific Translation
The difference between technical translation and scientific translation is that:
Technical translation substantially deals with numbers, drawings and mathematical equations, while the technical translation is concerned with translating technological texts or those that are predominantly technological in nature, such as:
- Translating research on engineering and development of equipment, machinery and electronics.
- Translating equations and engineering drawings for a project or invention.
- While the scientific translation deals with medical terminology, chemical transactions, and research specialized in specific scientific fields, such as:
- Translating texts related to fields such as chemistry, physics, mathematics, patents, and scientific studies of specific topics.
- Translating texts related to medicine, pharmacy and biology, and translation of scientific research, academic reports, doctoral and master theses.
Certified Translator of the Scientific and Technical Field
The most important characteristics that the scientific and technical translator must have:
- Awareness of the various technical and scientific sciences.
- Accuracy in transferring details and difficult points.
- Mastering technical expressions.
- Having Good knowledge of various terms, such as (chemical, engineering, medical, and so on).
- The importance of technical translation in Dubai is not less than the importance of scientific translation, rather, it is related to it. Therefore, scientific and technical translation are inseparable and require the same skill and accuracy in translating from the source language to the target languages.
Q & A
How can I contact you?
Through the following phone numbers: Each branch has a specific number that can be contacted at any time throughout the day: Nasr City Branch: 01097338844 | Tagamoa Branch: 01064555522 | Maadi Branch: 01067501031
What are the branches of Al Alsun for certified translation?
We have a branch in the Fifth Settlement at Teseen St., abranch in Nasr City at Nasr Road, a branch in Maadi and another in Heliopolis, in addition to our branches outside Egypt, the Dubai branch at Sheikh Zayed Road, and the Abu Dhabi branch at Khalifa St.
How is the translation price calculated?
The translation price is calculated based on several factors, including the translation field, language pair, number of words and file format.
How can I pay for the translation services I get?
Al Alsun Translation Services offers several payment methods after receipt, including payment by bank transfer, Vodafone Cash, PayPal or cash.