- 1 Certified Translation Company by the Italian Embassy in Cairo
- 2 Experience and Quality
- 3 Easy Contact
- 4 Adherence to Standards and Deadlines
- 5 Translators certified by the Italian Embassy in Cairo
- 6 Conditions of translation certified by the Italian Embassy
- 7 What are the documents required to obtain an Italy visa?
- 8 Question and Answer
- 9 Is the translation provided by Al-Alsun certified by the Italian Embassy in Cairo?
- 10 When can I receive translated documents?
- 11 How is the price of certified translation calculated by Al-Alsun translation services?
- 12 What are the procedures for applying for an Italy visa from Egypt?
- 13 What is the duration of obtaining an Italy visa?
Certified Translation Company by the Italian Embassy in Cairo
Al-Alsun Translation Services is a translation office certified by the Italian Embassy provides Italian translation services through its branches in the Arab Republic of Egypt, as it is distinguished by providing its services at the best prices and the highest standards of quality. Al-Alsun has been providing certified translation services to individuals, companies, civil society organizations and the public sector for more than 15 years, during which it has provided certified translation of various types of documents, contracts, and visas in addition to all immigration papers.
Experience and Quality
Al-Alsun combines experience and high quality in certified translation through translators certified by the Italian Embassy.
Al-Alsun always strives to provide all means of convenience to its clients, so files can be sent and received through e-mail.
Adherence to Standards and Deadlines
Al-Alsun adheres to the standards and conditions of the Italian Embassy in Egypt with regard to all documents. It is also keen to adhere to the deadlines.
Translators certified by the Italian Embassy in Cairo
“Al-Alsun Translation Services” relies on a team of specialized translators with experience in all fields. The translators accredited by the Italian Embassy and from a large number of embassies and government agencies have a high degree of linguistic and technical specialization in various fields of translation. Due to the experience possessed by the translators and proofreaders at Al-Alsun Translation Services in Egypt, they are qualified to provide a certified translation services with the high quality for all immigration documents and papers and travel visas. Accordingly, Al-Alsun provides certified translation of the following documents that you need to obtain a Schengen travel visa (Schengen) from the Italian Embassy:
- Passport and ID card
- Criminal Status Sheet
- Commercial Register and Tax Card
- Certificates, such as a Birth Certificate or academic certificates.
- Bank statement of account.
- A statement from the workplace showing the position and the monthly salary.
- Formal contracts, such as marriage, divorce, property contracts, etc.
Al-Alsun also translates any additional documents translation from English to Italian and can be received within 24-48 hours.
Conditions of translation certified by the Italian Embassy
Al-Alsun for certified translation services is committed to all the standards and conditions of the Italian Embassy in Cairo in translating documents and papers. The conditions for translation from English to Italian translation certified by the embassy are:
- The accuracy of the translation English to Italian and conformity with the original document.
- The signature of the Italian translator or the certified translation office shall be affixed on the translated document.
- The data of the certified translator shall be mentioned for ease of contact with him.
- The document shall bear a certified translation stamp.
- The translation date shall be mentioned on the translated document.
What are the documents required to obtain an Italy visa?
Types of visas offered by the Italian Embassy in Cairo
There is more than one visa to travel to Italy, and the documents required for certified translation vary according to the purpose of the travel visa. Know with Al-Alsun for certified translation on the different types of visas:
- Long-term Schengen visa: This visa is granted for the purposes of travel for study, work and family reunification. It is also granted to join the husband or wife. This visa is valid for more than three months.
- Short-term Schengen visa: This visa is granted for tourism purposes and to visit family and relatives in Italy. It is also granted to visit friends and for the purpose of treatment as well. This visa is valid for less than three months.
- Airport transit visa: a transit visa, this visa is granted for the purpose of traveling to a specific country through one of Italy’s airports.
There are many documents that shall be translated with a certified translation office to obtain a travel visa, including:
- Italy visa application form.
- A travel medical insurance policy.
- Bank statement of account for the last six months.
- Copy of previous entry visas to the Schengen area.
- Movements certificate.
- A letter from the employer specifying the following:
- Job title.
- The date of commencement of work.
- Salary breakdown.
- No objection certificate.
- A cover letter stating the purpose of the trip and length of stay.
Al-Alsun provides translation certified by the Italian Embassy for all the above-mentioned documents at competitive prices, while adhering to the dates agreed upon with clients.
Question and Answer
Is the translation provided by Al-Alsun certified by the Italian Embassy in Cairo?
Al-Alsun Translation Services is considered one of the best translation offices accredited by the Italian Embassy in Cairo, as it provides all certified translation services into the Italian language for all specialties.
When can I receive translated documents?
Documents can be received within 24 hours as agreed with the client and with the highest quality standards.
How is the price of certified translation calculated by Al-Alsun translation services?
The translation price depends on the word count and is calculated on the basis of every 200 words per page. The price per page depends on the language pair and document type.
What are the procedures for applying for an Italy visa from Egypt?
1. Determine the type of visa. 2. Prepare the required papers according to the type of visa. 3. Book an appointment to apply for a visa from the embassy. 4. Submit the application. 5. Track the application.
What is the duration of obtaining an Italy visa?
It takes about 15 days for the Italy visa application to be processed in Cairo.