- 1 Certified Translation Company by the British Embassy in Cairo
- 2 Certified translators by the British Embassy in Cairo
- 3 Terms of translation approved by the British Embassy
- 4 Types of visas offered by the British Embassy in Cairo
- 5 Question and Answer
- 6 Is Al Alsun translation certified by the British Embassy in Cairo?
- 7 Can translated documents be received on the same day?
- 8 What is the price of certified translation with Al Alsun Translation Services?
- 9 How do I contact Al Alsun translation services?
- 10 How can I book an appointment with the British Embassy?
- 11 What are the costs of a travel visa to Britain?
Certified Translation Company by the British Embassy in Cairo
Al Alsun as a certified translation office from British embassy provides translation services through its branches in the Arab Republic of Egypt, certified translation services UK at the best prices and adherence to the highest quality standards. Al Alsun’s experience in the field of translation extends for more than 15 years, during which the company has contributed to the support and development of its clients’ projects in various fields. The company has a team of certified translators by the British Embassy to translate all documents that clients need to submit to the British Embassy in Cairo, including but not limited to, birth certificate, graduation certificate, criminal status certificate and marriage contracts. Certified translation services UK provided by Al-Alsun comply with the requirements of the British Embassy.
We provide certified and professional translation through certified translators from the British Embassy
We always strive to provide our clients with the best quality certified translation at affordable prices
Meeting deadlines is one of our most important values, the interest of our customers is always a priority
Certified translators by the British Embassy in Cairo
“Al Alsun Translation Services” relies on specific criteria in selecting its team of translators in all fields. Our network of international translators certified by the British Embassy and a large number of embassies and government agencies has a high degree of linguistic and technical specialization in various fields of translation such as legal and medical translation, Scientific, academic, economic, and others. Due to the extensive experience of our team of translators and language-revisers, they are familiar with the cultural specificity of each text and the terminology used in the field to which they are referring. The translations completed by our certified team by the British Embassy have been recognized and accepted by all the official bodies we dealt with. We provide UK certified translations services of the following documents that you need to obtain a travel visa from the British Embassy:
- Your bank statement for 6 months.
- A statement from your workplace stating your job and your monthly salary
- Tax card and commercial register in case of private business.
- Home or car ownership contracts, etc.
- • Criminal record
Al Alsun translates all these documents and any additional documents requested into English and you can receive them within 24 hours.
Terms of translation approved by the British Embassy
Al Alsun office for UK certified translation services is keen to comply with all the standards and conditions of the British Embassy in Cairo with regard to all translated documents, and we provide the conditions for translation approved by the embassy as follows:
- The accuracy of the translation and confirmation of the conformity of the translated document to the original.
- The signature of the translator or the certified translation office with the full name written on the translated document.
- Stamp the document with a certified translation stamp.
- State the date of the translation.
- Mention the contact details of the certified translator.
Types of visas offered by the British Embassy in Cairo
The documents required for certified translation vary depending on the purpose of the travel visa. Find with Al Alsun about the different types of visas:
- Tourist visa: For the purposes of traveling for leisure and visiting various attractions and the duration of this visa is 6 months and you need to provide documents that prove your return to your country again.
- Student visa: For the purposes of studying in Britain for long periods and there must be evidence of your affiliation with a college or university.
- Short Term Student Visa: Study visa for a period of up to 6 months.
For more details about applying for a study visa, watch the following video Through this link.
- Work visa: For business or investment purposes in Britain, you need to submit all your documents with certified translations, including, but not limited to:
- Birth certificate.
- Marriage certificate (if any)
- Military service certificate (if any)
- Bank statement
- Property statement and other documents required from the British Embassy.
Question and Answer
Is Al Alsun translation certified by the British Embassy in Cairo?
Al Alsun Translation Services provides certified translations by the British Embassy and many other embassies, including the American Embassy, the Italian Embassy and the Canadian Embassy.
Can translated documents be received on the same day?
Al Alsun team is available around the clock, and you can receive your documents within 24 hours, depending on the size of the documents.
What is the price of certified translation with Al Alsun Translation Services?
The translation price depends on the number of words and is calculated on the basis of every 200 words per page. The price of one page depends on the language pair and the type of document. The price of one page ranges from 100 pounds to 200 pounds.
How do I contact Al Alsun translation services?
You can contact us through one of our branches in the Fifth Settlement or Nasr City or by phone 01097338844 or e-mail 24/7.
How can I book an appointment with the British Embassy?
Go to the British Foreign Office website, choose your visa application, and follow the instructions.
What are the costs of a travel visa to Britain?
The fee for a 6-month visa is approximately £95. The fee for a two-year visa is £350. The fee for a five-years visa is £636.