A translation office certified by the French Embassy in Cairo
Al-Alsun Translation Services provides a certified translation from various embassies, especially the French Embassy, through its branches in ARE, as it is classified as one of the reputable places that provide translation services in various fields with the highest degrees of quality and proficiency. Al-Alsun provides its distinguished translation services at competitive prices and ultimate accuracy. It provides its certified translation of various types of documents, exhibits, contracts, visas, and immigration paper for individuals, corporates, NGOs, and public sector.
Quality and Efficiency
Al-Alsun provides its certified translation from the French Embassy with the highest quality and efficiency.
You can send and receive your translation files through email, for our clients’ convenience.
Compliance to Standards
Al-Alsun complies, in its translation, with the standards and conditions set forth by the French Embassy in Egypt in the translation of ensuring both of quality and accuracy.
Translators certified by the French Embassy in Cairo
“Al-Alsun Translation Services” provides its services as per the quality and accuracy standards in all stages of the translation process. Each document shall undergo several stages including the translation, the revision and proofreading, and the quality assurance to ensure the utmost level of quality at all times. For this purpose, Al-Alsun relies on an outstanding team of specialized and experienced translators in various fields. Our team of international translators accredited by the French Embassy and other embassies and governmental authorities are highly specialized in the linguistic and technical aspects of the various translation fields.
Al-Alsun Translation Services’ highly experienced translators provide high quality and certified translation services for all immigration documents and papers and travel visas. Accordingly, ATS provides certified translation of the following documents that you will need to obtain a Schengen Visa from the French Embassy:
- Passport and ID card
- Commercial Register and Tax Card.
- Certificates, such as a Birth and University Certificates.
- Your Bank Statement of Account.
- A statement of your position and monthly salary issued by your employer.
- Formal contracts, such as marriage, divorce, property contracts, etc.
Al-Alsun will translate any additional documents into French within 24 hours.
Conditions of translation certified by the French Embassy
Al-Alsun for Certified Translation Services is committed to all the standards and conditions of the French Embassy in Cairo in translating documents and papers. The conditions for translation certified by the French Embassy are:
- The translation shall conform with the original document, with utmost accuracy and quality.
- The signature of the translator or the certified translation office shall be affixed on the translated document.
- The information of the certified translator or translation office shall be mentioned for ease of contact with them.
- The document shall bear a certified translation stamp.
- The translation date shall be mentioned on the translated document.
Types of visas offered by the French Embassy in Cairo
There are multiple types of French visas, and the documents that require certified translation vary according to the purpose of the travel visa. Al-Alsun will help you know the different types of visas:
- Long-Term Schengen Visa: This visa is granted for the purposes of travel for study, work, and family reunion. It is usually valid for more than three months.
- Short-Term Schengen Visa: This visa is granted for the purposes travel for tourism, treatment, and to visit family and relatives. It is usually valid for less than three months.
- Transit Visa: This visa is granted for the purposes of travel for to a specific country through one of France’s airports.
What are the documents required to obtain a French Visa?
There are several documents that require a certified translation including:
- French Visa Application Form.
- Air Tickets.
- A travel medical insurance policy.
- Bank statement of account for the last six months.
- Hotel Reservation.
- A copy of the previous entry visas to Schengen Area.
- A Movement Certificate.
- A letter from the employer specifying the following:
- Job title.
- The date of commencement of work.
- Salary breakdown.
- A No-Objection Certificate.
- A cover letter stating the purpose of the trip and length of stay.
Al-Alsun provides translation certified by the French Embassy for all of the foregoing documents at competitive prices within the deadlines agreed upon with our clients.
Question and Answer
Is the translation provided by Alsun certified by the French Embassy in Cairo?
Alsun Translation Services is one of the most reputed translation offices accredited by the French Embassy in Cairo, as it provides all certified translation services into French for all specializations.
When can I receive my translated documents?
You can receive your documents within 24 hours, as agreed, with the highest quality standards.
What is the price for obtaining a Visa for France?
The short term visa charges (less than 3 months): EGP 1512. The long term visa charges (more than 3 months): EGP 945. The transit visa charges: EGP 1512.
What are the procedures of applying for a France Visa from Egypt?
1- Define the type of the required visa. 2. Prepare the required documents, as per the type of visa. 3. Book an appointment to apply for the visa in the embassy. 4. Lodge the application. 5. Track the application.
What is the term required for obtaining a Visa for France?
The consideration of the French Visa Application form in Cairo consumes about 15 days.
How can I contact with Alsun Translation Services?
Al-Alsun always targets to provide its clients affordable ways for sending and receiving their files including: By Tel. No. 01097338844; Via e-mail; or Upon visiting any of our branches in the 5th Settlement, Nasr City, or Maadi.