Certified Translation by German Embassy
Alsun is a translation office certified by the German Embassy in Cairo offering certified translation of all your documents.
A translation office certified by the German Embassy in Cairo
Alsun Translation Services is classified as one of the reputable places that provide German translation services certified by the German Embassy in Egypt through all of its branches. Alsun Translation Services as a translation office certified by the German Embassy in Cairo provides its distinguished translation for various types of documents at the best prices and the highest standards of quality.
Accuracy and Proficiency
Alsun is keen to combine accuracy and proficiency in its certified German translation services through a group of translators and proofreaders certified by the German Embassy.
Experience and High Quality
Alsun has more than 10 years of experience in the high quality certified translation for various types of documents.
Alsun is keen to be accessible for its clients, as you can send and receive your translation files through email
ATS is the house of a group of outstanding German translators and international language experts who will certainly provide you a professional German translation services for your documents and certificates.
Translators Certified by the German Embassy in Cair
“Alsun Translation Services” relies on an outstanding team of specialized and experienced translators in various fields. Our team of international German translators accredited by the German Embassy and other embassies and governmental authorities and highly specialized in various translation fields. Accordingly, these highly experienced German translators provide high qualified and certified German translation services for all documents required to issue the travel visa.
Alsun provides certified translation of the following documents that you will need to obtain a Schengen Visa from the German Embassy:
- Passport and ID card.
- Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate.
- Criminal Record.
- Certificates, such as a Birth Certificate.
- Bank statement of account.
- Formal contracts, such as property contracts, etc.
Contact with Alsun now and get a free quote.
Conditions of Translation Certified by the German Embassy
Alsun for certified German translation services is committed to all the standards and conditions of the German Embassy in Cairo in translating documents and papers. The conditions for translation certified by the German Embassy are:
- The translation shall conform with the original document.
- The signature of the translator or the certified translation office shall be affixed on the translated document.
- The information of the certified translator or translation office shall be mentioned for ease of contact with them.
- The document shall bear a certified translation stamp.
- The translation date shall be mentioned on the translated document.
Types of Visas Offered by the German Embassy in Cairo
The travel visas to Germany vary as per the purpose of the visit, and the documents required for certified translation vary according to the purpose of the travel visa. Alsun will help you know the different types of visas:
- Tourism Visa: This visa is granted for the purposes of tourism and to visit family and relatives in Germany. This is usually a short-term visa, valid for less than three months.
- Work Visa: This visa is granted for the purposes travel for work. This is usually a short-term visa, valid for less than three months.
- Study Visa: This visa is granted for the purposes of travel for study and learning. This is usually a long-term visa, valid for more than three months.
- Medical Treatment Visa: This visa is granted for the purposes of travel for medical treatment. This is usually a short-term visa, valid for less than three months.
What are the documents required to obtain a German Visa?
There are many documents that require a certified translation including:
- Visa Application Form.
- A travel medical insurance policy.
- Bank statement of account for the last six months.
- A Movement Certificate.
- A letter from the employer specifying the following:
- Job title.
- The date of commencement of work.
- Salary Particulars.
- No objection certificate.
- A cover letter stating the purpose of the trip and length of stay.
Alsun provides German translation services certified by the German Embassy for all of the foregoing documents at competitive prices.
Is the translation provided by Alsun certified by the German Embassy in Cairo?
Alsun Translation Services is one of the reputed translation offices accredited by the German Embassy in Cairo, as it provides all certified translation services into German for all specialties conducted by a group of high qualified translators.
When can I receive my translated documents?
You can receive your documents within 24 hours, as agreed, with the highest quality standards.
What is the price for obtaining a Visa for Germany?
The short-term visa charges (less than 3 months): EGP 1420. The long-term visa charges (more than 3 months): EGP 1340.
How can I contact with Alsun Translation Services?
Alsun always targets to provide its clients affordable ways for sending and receiving their files including: By Tel. No. 01097338844; Via e-mail 24/7; or Upon visiting any of our branches in the 5th Settlement or Nasr City.
What is the term required for obtaining a Visa for Germany?
The consideration of the German Visa Application form in Cairo consumes about 15 days.