The certified translation of documents is necessary in case of traveling abroad, whether for study, work, or immigration. Accordingly, looking for Russian translation in Cairo through a certified translation office is a key matter for translating identity documents, bank statements, tax cards, commercial registers, and statements of the workplace or Employment letters, in addition to the certificates of movements when you intend to travel or immigrate.
Russian Translation in Cairo
The Russian and Ukrainian languages have a special importance in the fields of business worldwide. Its importance lies in the fact that it is required for obtaining a travel visa to Russia. This requires to obtain a Russian translation in Cairo through a translation company in Egypt to get the translation of the following documents:
- Translation of the bank statement for the last 6 months.
- Translation of a cover letter stating the purpose of the trip and the length of stay
- Parental consent statement for those under 18 years old.
- Translation of the invitation for entry into Russia
- Translation of the invitation for entry into Russia
- Certificates, such as birth certificates or university certificates
- Translation of the international passport
- Translation of a visa application to Russia
- Certified translation of the personal documents, such as IDs, marriage certificates, and labor documents
- Translation of HIV absence certificate
- Translation of the case for entry into Russia
Remember, you shall approach a trustful and reputable certified translation office to obtain a certified Russian translation in Cairo for official documents and papers with a declaration of their conformity with the original papers and documents. That’s why the official authorities often require specific certified translation offices, to avoid mistakes, delay, or inaccuracy which consume too much time and effort.
How do you get a translation from Arabic into Russian?
Alsun Translation Services follows the standards and conditions of the Russian Embassy in Egypt strictly upon translating various documents and papers as a certified Russian translation in Cairo via a distinguished team of experienced translators in all translation fields.
- We translate documents into Russian via international translators certified by the Russian Embassy with unique ingenuity, speed and high accuracy.
- We translate documents into Russian and provide high quality certified translation services for all immigration documents and papers and travel visas.
- The translated document is signed by the translator or the certified translation office.
- We preserve the accuracy of the translation, and its conformity to the original document.
- The contact information of the certified translator is written to contact him easily.
- The translated document is sealed by the certified translation seal.
The best translation office certified by the Russian
Alsun Translation Services is one of the best offices specialized in providing translation services certified by the Russian Embassy through its branches in the Arab Republic of Egypt, as it provides its services with high professionalism, excellent quality and most affordable prices, through a distinguished group of translators and local language experts, as it is a certified translation office by the Russian Embassy in Cairo.
Alsun provides translation certified by the Russian Embassy for all specializations and fields, such as legal and medical fields, in addition to all documents and contracts.
Alsun adheres to the quality standards and requirements of the Russian Embassy in Egypt, regarding all documents, for competitive prices.
Professionalism and Efficiency
Alsun combines professionalism and high efficiency in the certified translation through its distinguished translators certified by the Russian Embassy.
Alsun Translation Office provides also other Russian language services beyond the certified translation, as it has a team of translation experts specialized in various fields, such as legal translation, technical translation, medical translation, commercial and economic translation, localization and other fields.
Types of travel visas to Russia
Requiring Russian translation in Cairo for papers and documents is usually accompanied by obtaining a travel visa to Russia. Accordingly, the documents required for certified translation vary as per the purpose of such a travel visa. There are multiple types of travel visa to Russia, as follows:
- Tourist Visa: This visa is granted for the purposes of tourism and visiting family and relatives in Russia. It is also granted to visit friends. The duration of this visa is 30 days (one month).
- Work Visa: This visa is granted for the purposes of traveling for work and attending conferences. The duration of this visa ranges from one to three months, and extends up to five years.
- Transit Visa: It is granted for the purpose of traveling to a specific country passing through an airport in Russia.
- Study Visa: This visa is granted for purposes of travel for studying and learning.
Alsun, a translation office certified by the Russian Embassy in Cairo, provides certified Russian translation for all of the aforementioned documents for competitive prices, while adhering to the deadlines agreed upon with clients. You can send and receive the translated files online or through one of our branches, i.e., Certified Translation Office in Nasr City, Heliopolis, 5th Settlement, or Maadi.